Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good Bye

I have been very lax on my posting, please over look me for a little while.

I just popped on her to tell you that I will be back again, probably next week.

This past Sunday on the  20th my beloved grandmother passed away.  She would have been 95 this June.  This wonderful women left behind 8 children,  26 grandchildren and 48 great grandchildren and 16 great-great grandchildren.  And up till a month before she passed, she could tell you every one's name, spouses, and birthdays..  That's better then I am now!!!

Taking this week to help my family get through this and I will see you soon.  It helps to know she is with Grandpa now.  She had been missing him alot these past 15 years.

Please take time to visit and cherish those around you.  Goodbye comes faster then you ever think it would......

3 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear this Denise, we will be here when you get back.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for checking out my blog. I love to know there's other doll lovers out there :) Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the kind words. Very hard loss but the family is moving on, which is what she would have demanded us do...

    ReplyDelete